Graduate Marketing Coordinator
Skills & Qualifications:
You may have one year’s relevant work experience, or be a new graduate, with an ability to manage conflicting and competing priorities to ensure activities are delivered to deadlines and adaptable to ever-changing circumstances.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent English - both written and oral
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management
Desired, but not essential:
- An understanding of, and experience working within a B2B marketing environment
- Experience in project management tools
- Experience with CRM / ERP software
As a member of the European team, you will collaborate closely with your colleagues and coordinate agreed marketing projects to support the company’s business goals.
You will need to be well organized, work to the highest of standards, and ensure all agreed actions are executed in a timely manner, reflecting effective workflow processes.
You will be required to enter campaigns in our project planning tool, communicate deadlines to the team and other stakeholders, and monitor to ensure that content is submitted to media channels on time and within the agreed deadlines. You will also need to act as the interface to external suppliers. In addition, you will also act as the interface to local marketing colleagues in European Offices.
You will need to be a team player and have exceptional attention to detail, strong analytical and planning skills, and the ability to forge effective working relationships.
In this role, you will work closely with the European team, and report to the Marketing Communications Manager.
Outline of the Role:
You will be responsible for coordinating marketing campaigns as defined by the Marketing Managers, and work closely with the specialists within the team to deliver aligned plans across all customer touchpoints. You will support the European Team's efforts by managing deliverables and timelines.
- Marketing calendar: Build out the marketing calendar and deliverables timelines for campaigns with the Marketing Managers with clear objectives.
- Enter marketing campaigns in the Project Management Tool and monitor for deadlines and deliverables.
- Supporting the execution of activities for campaigns and coordinating timelines, and deliverables to the team aligned with the instructions of the Marketing Managers.
- Organising campaign planning meetings at the agreed frequencies.
- Tracking campaign deliverables and reporting status.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry-level position in a growing team and to work for a world-class company with highly regarded products and applications. As you progress, you will receive a competitive salary and can grow further within the organization.