£25,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
The role is generally focused on formulating bid presentations, from evaluating the initial enquiry with Business Development, and estimating leads, tracking and managing progress of works and presenting final bids to clients as required. Working closely with the Senior Estimator and Operations Director to ensure all bids thoroughly meet the Client’s requirements.
Marketing role is to develop and update branded collateral, consistently update the website, maintain databases, monitoring lead forensics as to who visits the website, ensuring all branding meets the required guidelines and managing internal communications when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of all bids and projects, ensuring pre-qualification questionnaires and all tender documentation are completed.
- InDesign knowledge is essential
- To draft and review bid submission content, ensuring all bids are submitted on time and fully compliant with the requirements.
- Ensure all proposals are formatted and comply with company brand guidelines, customer requirements and follow internal quality guidelines.
- Analyse the client’s documents to ensure the responses being created respond implicitly to the questions being asked.
- Maintain bid information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM database and ensure the information accurately reflects the opportunity status.
- Analyse, coordinate, write and develop comprehensive PQQ/ITT responses incorporating the requirements of the commissioned specification, within strict timescales.
- Project manage and incorporate input from directors, and the wider team as necessary, to ensure a consistent and coherent final bid against scoring criteria.
- Provide structured format and text for others contributing to bid. Quality assure, re-write for consistency/correct grammar as necessary and provide constructive feedback to ensure meaningful and concise information is obtained.
- Ensure bid is submitted for review for internal quality assurance by a Manager or team member.
- Work flexibly across the organisation to support Directors dependent on tender activity to ensure a combined and consistent approach to bids.
- Support Business Development with any other activity as required
- Produce brochures, materials, presentations and documents for print and digital communications.
- Collect and keep up-to-date experience, client references and testimonials.
- Update all templates on Indesign, including Company Structure, Financial Growth Chart, CV’s and Case Studies,
- Arrange Photography for completed projects
- Organise CSR Initiatives in-house
- Internal communications activity as required
- Branding master, in- house and for all site
- Updating the website with new case studies and any additional features
- Working with Preface Studios to update new features on the website
- Lead Forensics sending weekly updates on who is visiting our website
- Managing & Tracking Social Media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Creating additional logistic plans for Project Managers when required