This entrepreneurial formalwear brand reaches across multiple categories and territories, plus they're challenging the more traditional retailers in their field. Which means as Marketing Manager you'll have a lot to run at (email, social media, SEO, display advertising as well as print, digital, and video). There's no doubt your day-to-day actions will quickly achieve results and make a difference.
- Develop strategy: Identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Market analysis: Validate customer insights, consumer trends, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and generate new ecommerce opportunities
- Marketing campaigns: Lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Creativity: Help develop briefs to meet objectives for all advertising and communications, including print, digital and video
- Content management: Create & maintain content updates, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
Overall, this is a small and vibrant team punching well above their weight and there's so much more to add to their story.Why not submit your CV and we'll take it from there