Ecommerce Marketing ManagerHinckley£35,000 - £40,000 p.a. DOE
- Are you an experience and forward-thinking Digital Marketing Manager with knowledge of Ecommerce?
- Do you have the capability to grow leads and increase the conversion rate for two established websites?
- Do you want to work for a company who are passionate about ethically sourcing their materials and providing excellent customer service?
The Company:ER Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client based in Hinckley, a Nationally recognised and growing business who are a leading supplier in their field and who are now looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join their team and cover a broad spectrum of Ecommerce, including website management, product implementation and paid advertising.Role & Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Marketing Manager:
- Increasing engagement and conversion rate across two brands.
- Managing digital advertising campaigns on various platforms including AdWords, Meta, eBay & Microsoft
- Setting up and keeping on top of the advertising spend and strategy
- Prioritising projects and new initiatives as the online market constantly evolves
- Overseeing projects carried out by external agencies and being their main point of contact
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of appropriate IT systems
- Dealing with any technical issues
- Tracking and reporting on the marketing progress and KPIs
- Working alongside and managing our marketing executive to ensure projects are checked and completed within agreed timeframes
About You as the Ecommerce Marketing Manager:
- Experience in Google AdWords and Analytics
- Experience with on-page and technical SEO, Copywriting and Email Marketing
- Ecommerce experience including site conversion and A/B testing
- Product Merchandising
- The ability to enthusiastically perform and achieve results when under pressure
- Must be able to take ownership of the department, with the ability to work across various projects simultaneously
- Moderate experience with Photoshop or similar
- Strong communication skills, great attention to detail and slick organisation skills
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.While we aim to get back to all applicants however if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.We are here to help with your career so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of anyone else who is looking for their next opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us or pass on our details.