Mobile Application Developer (Xamarin, C#)
Up to £43,000 plus Additional Benefits
Hybrid/Remote and Flexible Working (3 Days on site)Your new companyYou will be joining a market leader in delivering and creating business management solutions for a wide range of customers. Boasting several locations across the UK, this rapidly growing organisation is looking to hire a Software Engineer to join the team. This company's mission is to develop the best high-performance systems on the market to allow businesses to stock, source, profit, and service competitively and efficiently.Your new role
- Develop mobile applications, using a variety of programming languages, from design documents, stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Work within a defined set of professional coding standards and design guidelines
- Analyse requirements and quote for new functionality
- Support, fix and maintain existing code.
- Prioritisation of complex workloads
- Demonstrate a high level of software craftsmanship, commitment to quality and a conscientious approach to work.
- Pro-actively communicate and update business stakeholders on workload capacity, demand on time, and timelines.
- A strong knowledge of software development life-cycle processes including the methodologies of Agile and Scrum (iterative releases, daily build/test, code inspections etc)
- Unit Testing and TDD
- Participation in team ceremonies and events
- Xamarin. Android
- MVVM Design Pattern
- Experience with Unit Testing and Xamarin UI tests
- Source control (SVN and GIT)
- MS SQL Server and TSQL
- Entity Framework and ADO.NET
- A strong understanding of object-oriented principles
What you'll get in returnYou will have the benefit of flexible remote working, this allows for a much better work/life balance, something this organisation prides itself on. You will also receive the following benefits as part of the employment package:
- 25 days annual leave
- Life insurance (2x salary)
- Income protection
- Private medical cover
- 9% pension (4% employee + 5% employer)
- Wellbeing hub
- Critical illness cover