Senior Marketing Effectiveness Analyst / Econometrician
Multi-Award Winning Global Media Agency
Location: Central London / Hybrid 2-3 days in office
Join this growing team of MMM experts, working on HUGE global brands to help elevate their marketing effectiveness.
Leveraging statistical skills in market mix modelling to inform client's media planning strategies, generating impactful insights for clients and working with senior leadership to continue to develop the agency's marketing science product offering.
You will need to be client facing, solutions focused as well as commercially minded, able to lead juniors as well as spot opportunity for further business.
You can get involved in the exciting world of pitching, presenting and relationship management, owning relationships with key clients in the FMCG and Retailer space.
This is a great chance for a middle-weight - senior Econometrician / Marketing Scientist / Marketing Effectiveness Specialist to step into a Lead level role and really own global clients, shape new innovative solutions related not only to MMM but also the application of these techniques within ecommerce and using media to drive brand performance.
Lastly, the wlb, and overall culture at this agency is impressive - in the word's of the hiring manager it's 'a great place to work, inclusive, friendly and the leadership are always available in what is a very open environment.'
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level in a numerate degree such as mathematics, statistics, econometrics, physics, chemistry, machine learning, computer science or economics
- Proven experience using advanced analytical methods including MMM to elevate media spend performance
- Ability to lead and own projects, as well as previous experience in leading or mentoring more junior members of staff, or at least an ambition to do so
- Strong R or Python skills for data wrangling, modelling and analysis
- Ability to organise data in a systematic and repeatable way
- Ability to understand and consult on a client's business with a focus on marketing
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, making the technical accessible and understandable
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills, confident in bringing insights to life through engaging decks