SENIOR MARKETING INSIGHTS ANALYST
UP TO £70,000
I am working with a globally renowned brand on a Marketing Insights Analyst position. You will provide insights on marketing effectiveness across all marketing channels, communicating recommendations to stakeholders and sharing the ROI of investments.
The successful Senior Marketing Insights Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on effective use of marketing investment in driving revenue and enhancing customer experience
- Providing insights of cross channel effectiveness, and measuring effectiveness of global marketing campaigns. They currently use all marketing channels - Offline, digital, TV, radio, outdoor and this is globally
- Utilise statistical modelling initially - How do we measure our activity?
- Tie in commercial aspects to analytics, understand the ROI of marketing campaigns
- Justify marketing spend to stakeholders - Should we be investing in paid search?
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Senior Marketing Insights Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience using SQL
- Commercial experience using Python is desirable
- Commercial experience using Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics is desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to Econometrics is desirable
The successful Senior Marketing Insights Analyst will receive a salary of up to £70,000, plus an array of additional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Harry Mincer via the apply link below.