SENIOR MARKETING ANALYST
Up to £45,000
This is a very exciting opportunity to join this leading marketing agency, heading into the Leicester office approximately twice a week. With the chance to help drive real change across the marketing strategy for this company's various clients, this position would be perfect for someone looking to take on a new and exciting role.
This is a leading marketing improvement agency that works with many large retailers and ecommerce companies to help maximise their marketing effectiveness. With this chance to work with some big names and optimise their marketing channels, you have a fantastic platform to make real difference.
WHAT WILL YOU GET TO DO?
As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be supporting marketing analytics but primarily acting as a translator of key insights. You can expect to:
- Understand the customer base through data analysis, looking at different demographics, behaviour and trends
- Generate the right target audiences and apply this to campaigns for most appropriate customer contact, across various online marketing campaigns
- Use the data to understand different customer journeys, for example looking at new customers, retention, loyalty, etc.
- Looking at trend analysis to share actionable insights and recommendations to stakeholders and internal teams
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
You will need:
- Experience across marketing in the multi-channel customer journey, including app, SMS, email, etc.
- Excellent data story-telling skills - ideally with skills in a data visualisation tool like Power BI or Tableau
- Data analysis experience, using SQL for handling large volumes of customer data and conducting deep-dives to find insights
- Highest level communication skills for sharing insights to technical and non-technical audiences
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Up to £45,000 base salary
- Flexible hybrid working - 1 day a week in the Leicester office
- Have a huge impact on marketing campaigns for clients, which would be excellent experience for your portfolio
- Excellent opportunity for development and career progression with a clear company structure
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alanah Chambers via the Apply link on this page.
- this role is only available to candidates with the existing full right to work in the UK, as the company is unable to provide sponsorship
- I am unable to respond to every applicant - if you do not hear from me in 7 days, please take it as you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
This role not the one for you? I have roles across Marketing & Customer Insight all over the north and midlands of England, so please get in touch with me to discuss other roles I'm covering to find your perfect next step!