Are you self-confessed, organisation obsessed marketer who is looking for a role that encompasses project management, content creation, agency management and retailer liaison? If the answer is yes, then please continue reading as this is a fab opportunity for you to really shape your role!
The Role - Content and Retailer Marketing Specialist
In this position you will be:
- Owning the digital content production and retailer marketing strategy.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders and liaising with retailers to manage expectations while driving projects forward.
- Managing agencies and developing long standing relationships.
- Utilising your project management and prioritisation skills.
Requirements – Content and Retailer Marketing Specialist
To be successful in your application:
- You will have experience working for a B2C brand.
- Be a strong communicator and proactive in your approach.
- Be a forward-thinking, and organised planner.
- Have experience in managing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally – agencies.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with very flexible hybrid working options, early finish on a Friday, the use of the on-site gym, subsidised on site café, private healthcare options, product discounts and many more!
Due to the location of this Berkshire office, this role is easily commutable from Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Slough, Basingstoke, Windsor, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking, Weybridge, Epsom, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and Henley-on-Thames.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.