Content Creation and Online Marketing Lecturer
SAE Institute, Glasgow campus
Part time roles
We are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging educator to teach Content Creation and Online Marketing degree modules and common content in SAE Higher Education programmes under the guidance of the Academic and Programme Coordinators. The ability to deliver across a number of modules at all levels is desirable.
- Preparation of the modules you are timetabled to facilitate, including developing and updating learning objects to be shared with students.
- Facilitating learning through a variety of methods.
- Planning students’ learning experience through lesson plans and deliverable course material.
- Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students.
- Pro-active involvement in campus events which promote SAE and our programmes.
- Honours degree in a related field or significant relevant industry experience and, either PG Cert Education/HEA Membership,
- Demonstrated student service orientation.
- Experience in Content Creation and Online Marketing pipeline and relevant practices and techniques in the field of audio-visual, i.e. podcasting, advertisement, visual design, video production, etc.
- Full working rights for the UK.
- Concept development, project management and post production skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK.
- Higher Education teaching experience, within the field of education, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials.
- Ability to create and build on industry links.
- Experience in project-based learning, flipped classroom, using technology in learning, including VLE and other similar forms of facilitating learning.
- Specialisms can include a variety of skills such as Audio and Video Production, Web and Graphic Design.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact