Content Marketing Executive
My client who develops bespoke CRM Systems are on the hunt for a new content marketing executive.
Role: Content marketing executive
Location: Milton Keynes (hybrid after probation of 2 days a week WFH)
Benefits: Paid for training (up to £1k a year), Birthday off, Length of service holiday scheme (23 to 25days plus bank holidays), holiday buy Scheme, £200 voucher to spend on home office equipment, regular reviews, private healthcare and 24hr GP access, employee assistance programme, teams days out, vouchers to spend on self-improvement activities such as, Gym, cooking classes, driving lessons etc…
- Responsible for creating content for e-books, webinars, social media, blogs etc… Ensuring the company's Key messages are portrayed throughout.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns.
- Work with the wider team to generate content for marketing campaigns.
- Help with the production of video content.
- Organise and evaluate client data in the CRM System.
- Help creative social media content to grow followers and increase reach.
- Upload content to the website
- Competitor research
- Regular keyword research.
- 1 years of experience
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Strong research skills
- strong copywriting/proofreading/ editing skills
- Great eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent English Literature Skills
- Adobe Creative suite (desirable)
- Experience with Canva (desirable)
Caught your interest?
Then apply/ please send your updated CV to and give me a call on to discuss your application in further detail.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.