Marketing Campaign Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Chelmsford - Office Based
My client are looking for a Campaign Manager to join their team due to growth. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a company that have strong growth plans and offer a great working environment.
The right individual will be extremely motivated and have previous experience working in a similar position where you will be confident in working independently and also providing support to the Marketing manager and wider team. You will be required to work within B2B to write and implement marketing campaigns and identify target audiences.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Campaign Manager;
- Providing monthly reports and reviewing marketing activities and see where improvements can be made.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are met for each individual brand.
- Developing marketing campaigns and evaluating effectiveness.
- Maintaining up to date records of marketing timelines, briefs and evaluations.
- Managing any outsourced marketing services.
- Writing and approving content for campaigns
Key experience of the Marketing Campaign Manager;
- Keen to strive for continued personal and professional development
- Confident in prioritising tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time
Searley Owen are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy, we will never send your CV without your permission.