Job Title: Campaign Marketing Manager Location: UK - Remote rolePay rate: £300 per day umbrellaDuration: 3 months initially
Reuters is looking for an experienced Campaigns Marketing Manager that will join the Demand Generation team to support and implement multiple programmes across digital channels including web, email, social, search and paid, as well as the content and creative development.
In addition, this role manages the marketing pipeline, including sourcing, qualifying, nurturing & managing demand generation (acquisition through retention) by building, activating, and measuring omnichannel marketing campaigns to deliver on the goals set by the organisation.
Reuters provides award-winning coverage of the day’s most important topics, including breaking news, business, finance, politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and much more. Our news reaches a global audience of more than 1 billion people each day. From politics and finance to sports and showbiz, we are committed to fast, accurate and independent reporting. In everything we do, we strive for insight and impact.
About the Role
- As our Campaigns Marketing Manager, you will:
- Deliver exceptional end-to-end campaign management of our digital channel outputs for our key audiences, customers, clients and prospects.
- Support the implementation of all digital assets and management of website, email, blog, video, social media, and app platforms.
- Evaluate the end-to-end customer journey and optimise paid media to increase conversions Implement and manage processes to ensure smooth operation of paid media, performance measurement Analyse overall marketing funnel to deliver our marketing generated revenue goal
- Focus on reporting, whilst sharing and implementing new best practices
- Gather regular feedback, monitor, and track budgets, spend and KPI's
- Manage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and third parties Working closely with sales to evaluate marketing impact, collaborate and optimise marketing results
To be our Campaigns Marketing Manager, you will likely have:
- Experienced at campaign manager or digital marketing role in a B2B environment (preferably SaaS) Passion and previous experience with customer journeys, multiple digital channels Creative flair and an interest in the media industry
- Good understanding of the digital channels mix, content, martech and analytics
- Degree in marketing or digital marketing qualification
- Great experience of gathering customer insight and using it to drive successful demand generation campaigns
What’s in it For You
- At Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Global Career: As a global company, we can offer a truly international career and progression opportunities
- Learning & Development: we have a dedicated training team focused on the continuous development of our employees
- Benefits: we offer competitive salary packages and market leading benefits
- Perks: Work alongside Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and a team who provide unmatched, award winning coverage of the world’s most important stories
- Reuters is the world’s largest multimedia news provider. Founded in 1851, it is committed to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. With unmatched coverage in over 16 languages, and reaching billions of people worldwide every day, Reuters provides trusted intelligence that powers humans and machines to make smart decisions. It supplies business, financial, national and international news to professionals via desktop terminals, the world's media organisations, industry events and directly to consumers.