Role: Affiliate Marketing Manager – Rotherham Elevation Recruitment Group - Marketing Division are excited to be working exclusively with a business who are specialists within their field. Salary- up to £40k per annum. Hours- Monday to Friday 09:00- 5:00pm. We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Affiliate Marketing Manager to lead our clients digital marketing efforts. As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be analytical and responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth. You will be responsible for assisting the eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager and wider teams with a predominant focus on Paid Search and affiliate Channels.
- Affiliate program management:
- Develop and execute the company affiliate marketing strategy.
- Identify and recruit high quality affiliate partners that align with brand.
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing affiliates, ensuring their continued engagement o Work with external agencies on paid and affiliate strategies, measuring impact on commercial outcomes.
- Performance optimisation:
- Look for opportunities in paid search and shopping channels.
- o Implement strategies to improve the effectiveness of affiliate campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting:
- Help analyse and report on campaign and program performance, including revenue generated, cost per acquisition and ROI.
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments and share insights with key stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering results and achieving targets.
- Demonstrate a high level of passion for marketing.
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well in teams, as well as independently without supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, an ability to ask ‘why’, and previous experience of collating engaging reports.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (33 total holidays) o Choose your own bank holidays!
- Staff bonus scheme and discounts.
- Career development and support.
- Flexible and remote working.
- City-centre office space with excellent facilities.
- Free on-site parking.
- Staff Health and Wellbeing Scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Westfield Health.
- Gym Membership