About Midwich Marketing
The Marketing Team is a dynamic, forward-thinking and fun department within Midwich. Comprised of a diverse group of creative, strategic and client-focused individuals, we’re dedicated to delivering epic marketing that translates to sales.
We believe in fostering an environment where our team can thrive and grow, so you’ll also have the opportunity to attend events like ISE, the largest AV tradeshow in Europe and explore our state-of-the-art experience centre. Plus, enjoy a variety of networking opportunities with your vendors and colleagues alike, and contribute to the community through volunteering initiatives.
About the Role
As a Marketing Account Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in nurturing your portfolio of clients, implementing insights to ensure our marketing strategies align with our vendor’s objectives and collaborating with the content and design team to deliver exceptional marketing activity.
What you will be doing in this role
- Engage with and build relationships with a defined vendor portfolio through in-person meetings, Microsoft Teams calls and email updates.
- Deliver plans to meet agreed profit/income expectations per quarter - forecasting and financial planning capabilities are a must.
- Develop integrated marketing campaign strategies and activity plans that use channels effectively to achieve campaign objectives, including the generation of qualified leads.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: sales, business management, product marketing and the experience team
- Identify appropriate audience and ensure each campaign has clear metrics agreed at the start
- Present campaign activity results and where appropriate making recommendations for improvements and sharing ideas for new products and services
- Understand stakeholder feedback to influence future proposals
- Engagement with events and promotional activities where necessary
What you will bring to the role
- Commercially/financially astute
- Commercial background, with a successful track record of planning and executing marketing strategies and delivery of revenue targets.
- Demonstrable creativity
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong and positive influencer
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Project management abilities
Why you should work here
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Permanent Health Scheme
- Life Cover
- Profit Related Pay
- Paid Sickness Leave
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- Discounts from Local Businesses (dependant on location)
- Recruitment Finders Fee
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Reduced Gym Membership (dependant on location)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Shares Programme