Paid Media Senior Executive
We are working with the most friendly and fun media agency who have a client list of big names, but equally fun and exciting growth brands across fashion, beauty, lifstyle, luxury, food/drink!
If you are a paid media specialist, this is a brilliant opportunity to work with a rapidly growing independant integrated marketing agency, who are really going places.
As a Paid Media Senior Executive you’ll be working across a portfolio of clients to run, manage and optimise Paid Media campaigns and work with the team to set the strategy across their Paid media campaigns. Working as part of a growing team, you’ll be given the opportunity to be part of their Paid Media growth plans, and being an early member of the team, the sky is the limit on what you could achieve!
What will this role include?
- Working with the Senior Paid Media Manager, you will support with putting together response to briefs to help brands achieve their objectives.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activation, optimisations and performance of brand and performance marketing campaigns for our clients across paid social and paid search.
- Ensure that campaign budgets are activated correctly and paced in line with the media plans.
- Responsible for auditing and analysing campaign data to support the development of media strategies and optimisations.
- Responsible for putting together weekly, monthly and end of campaign performance reports and insights.
- Proactively optimise campaigns to deliver incremental performance improvements through targeting, placement and creative.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with running and optimising successful Search and PMax Campaigns for clients.
- You consistently analyse campaign performance data to understand how well your campaigns are performing against benchmarks.
- You proactively look at ways to test, learn and drive incremental improvements for active campaigns.
- You have a love of campaign performance and data.
- You have experience in building media plans and being able to accurately set up campaigns in line with the media plan across media channels. (either agency or in-house).
- Direct hands-on experience running campaigns through Google, TikTok and Meta.
This is a really unique opportunity to join a fantastic company who inspire creativity, encourage development and will help you be your best! Enquire today and #beSAVVY