An exciting job opportunity for a Media Sales Executive has become available at AJ Bell Media. AJ Bell Media helps educate customers to give them insight into the markets by running customer webinars and events, websites and industry awards as well as producing our flagship Shares magazine which is available to all AJ Bell platform customers.
The Media Sales Executive role focuses on our Shares Spotlight product. The goal of Shares Spotlight is to help empower customers to better understand their investment choices and to give them access to the companies they can invest in. We run events and webinars where company directors present their firms and take questions from investors and magazine supplements, within which companies can explain to investors what they do and their investment case.
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Deliver face to face and online sales presentations
- Attend our events and webinars
- Attend industry events
- Develop relationships with wider stakeholders in listed company market
- Research market
- Maintain relationships with events, editorial and production departments
- Be a good negotiator and a good listener
- Empathetic and confident communicator
- Persuasive, outgoing and professional
- Willingness to learn and to set high standards
- Problem solving skills
- A team player
- Self-motivated, can work independently
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK offering an award-winning range of solutions that caters for everyone, from professional financial advisers to DIY investors with little to no experience. We have 491,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £76.1 billion. Our customers trust us with their investments, and by continuously striving to make investing easier, we aim to help even more people take control of their financial futures.
Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with offices in central London and Bristol, we now have over 1200 employees and have been named one of the UK's 'Best 100 Companies to Work For’ for six consecutive years.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for employees wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
There is also an active programme of social events throughout the year, which are open to all employees.
What we offer:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days, increasing up to 31 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Buy as you earn share scheme
- Free shares scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme from day one
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym membership
- Paid volunteering opportunities
- Free social events and more
AJ Bell is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and all employees are empowered to bring their whole self to work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, religion, physical and mental disability, marital status and any other characteristics protected by the Equality Act 2010. All decisions to hire are based on qualifications, merit and business need.