Paid Media Executive, Performance Agency
Manchester City Centre, Hybrid Working, Up to £28k
Join a company with HUGE benefits and a real focus on culture! Boxing & yoga classes, cocktail making, tailored training & development plan, tonnes of progression and a beautiful office space complete with roof terrace are just some of the perks.
Made up of a team of experts all with impressive network agency backgrounds, this forward thinking agency are now looking for a Paid Media Executive to join their talented team. The agency was set up with the aim of doing things differently! Super flexible, absolutely no ego’s and a down to earth approach – they are a fantastic employer. They have quickly made themselves known for working with some of the best known ecommerce and retail brands across the UK.
The role would suit someone with 6 months + experience who is looking to really accelerate their paid media career!
As Paid Media Executive your role will involve:
- Supporting on paid media delivery for a range of high profile client accounts, with a focus on ecommerce
- Helping lead the strategic direction of paid media activity for all clients, alongside Managers in the team
- Supporting your Manager with channel processes and improvement initiatives including troubleshooting account errors in account set up, product feed structure etc.
- Assisiting & leading client calls and quarterly business reviews
- Assisting the channel leads to drive innovation across PPC and paid social channels
As a fast growing agency of 50 + staff they are real performance specialists, doubling their headcount and going from strength to strength, yet still ensuring that their staff are at the heart of everything they do. You’ll struggle to find a more close-knit digital agency team in Manchester with their level of staff retention!!
As Paid Media Executive you’ll be working with an impressive client base, yet with a relaxed and mature culture meaning working hours are flexible and the whole team trusts each other to work collaboratively.
If this role sounds of interest, please either hit apply or contact Becky Smith at Forward Role
Paid Media Executive, Performance Agency, Manchester City Centre, £28k
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.