A leading digital commerce agency dedicated to helping businesses thrive in the online marketplace. With a focus on e-commerce website development and digital marketing, they are committed to driving growth and success for clients. They’re looking for a dynamic Paid Media Manager to join the team.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Supervising all assigned retainer responsibilities within the outbound media department.
- Contributing to the growth and development of outbound media services and internal marketing initiatives to support the ongoing expansion of the department.
- Delegating tasks and roles to junior team members in the department.
- Reviewing and approving the work of junior department members while providing guidance for their professional development.
- Creating training materials for team members to access through the company's internal system.
- Assisting the customer success team in responding to client queries and requirements, including direct communication with clients.
- Accurately tracking the time spent on task for the team.
- Generating monthly performance reports for the Outbound Media client base.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with third-party partners and maintaining Partner status with platforms like Google and Facebook.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and an ability to lead strategy across Paid Media Services.
- Proficiency in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Agency experience would be a benefit.
- Line management would be a bonus but not mandatory.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer who is a real team player, if this sounds like you, then please get in touch today! Due to the location, this role is commutable from: Melton Mowbray, Wigston, Coalville, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Hinckley and more…
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.