Paid Media/Search Specialist - Cardiff
The Paid Media/Search Specialist will be part of a growing team and you will get to work on exciting projects, big brand names, be able to explore new technologies and be given all the tools you need to carry out your role. If you’re passionate about social media, ecommerce and digital marketing, we want to hear from you.
The Paid Media/Search Specialist will be responsible for increasing conversion.
This Paid Media/Search role is ideal for someone with a proven track record in scaling and managing paid social accounts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily management, execution, and optimisation of campaigns across all social channels.
- Managing implementation and optimization of paid social activities across different social platforms.
- Manage changes and trends.
- Manage and optimise all paid social activities.
- Ensure campaigns are created in-line with KPIs.
- Action day-to-day tasks including ad creation, audience development, analysis and extensive testing across new and existing campaigns.
- Ensure campaign budgets are utilised effectively.
- Support the Paid Media/Search team with weekly and monthly reporting.
- Paid Social, Paid Search or paid media experience, ideally in an in-house environment. We will consider agency background.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram experience.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook business manager experience.
- Extensive experience optimizing paid social campaigns to meet objectives.
- Problem solving
- Passionate and ready to develop themselves further.
- Experience across several different clients or industries.
- Excellent Communication skills.
The Paid Media/Search specialist role will suit someone who lives near Cardiff as this is an office-based role.
It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills - both written and verbal, great team working skills, well organised, show initiative, logical thinker, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
For more information, please contact Charles Jenson Recruitment