ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’ve been building businesses on Amazon for more than 10 years and we continue to be on the forefront as Amazon platforms evolve. We’re uncomfortable calling ourselves experts - since Amazon is always changing, we’re constantly adapting - but the breadth of our knowledge is vast, and our team’s diverse experiences elevate our partners’ businesses. We’re marketers, advocates, data scientists, supply chain managers, Amazonians, advertisers and merchants. But most importantly, we’re brand builders. Let’s build brands together.
As a Marketing Media Specialist II, your main responsibility is to develop and optimize digital advertising strategies for strategic manufacturers on Amazon and other marketplaces. You will collaborate with account teams, problem-solve with internal and external stakeholders, stay updated with industry trends, and provide reporting, analysis and data-informed recommendations. The ideal candidate should be confident, self-motivated, and possess excellent organizational and communication skills. Multitasking in a fast-paced collaborative environment is crucial, and the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement is key to success.
- Media strategy planning: Work closely with account teams to understand the needs and goals of strategic manufacturers and develop and execute digital media plans and advertising strategies to support and drive those objectives.
- Proactive, ongoing analysis and optimization of campaigns to uncover insights that lead to actions that work to continually maximize performance and drive toward client goals.
- Problem-solving with internal and external stakeholders: identifying and addressing marketing challenges and issues by working with internal marketing/sales teams, manufacturers and retailer resources to find effective solutions and implement them in a timely manner.
- Reporting and analysis: Providing regular reports and analysis of campaign performance and insights to internal and external stakeholders, and using the insights to inform future strategies and optimizations and to accelerate growth
- Provide additional performance analysis as needed and align with internal retail and marketing stakeholders in order to inform strategic approach.
- Manage medium-to-large sized clients with more complex strategies and media plans.
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment: The ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and clients simultaneously, while adhering to deadlines and maintaining attention to detail
- Research competitive and keyword landscape to determine appropriate targeting, and audit and analyze historical campaign performance to determine go-forward strategy.
- Ensure spend pacing is aligned to agreed upon budget and make adjustments as necessary. Set monthly budgets at the campaign level for all clients.
- Become proficient in and leverage research, automation and execution platforms and tools to drive efficiencies
- Proficiency in using Amazon retail and external platforms to pull brand, category and competitive insights and sales data in order to measure success of campaign strategy and it’s impact on the business holistically.
- Capture, own and execute against all client sponsored ads follow ups and deliverables in a timely manner, ensuring timely and professional communication with clients and internal team at all times.
- Stay updated with industry trends: Keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in the digital advertising landscape, as well as changes in Amazon and Marketplace features and ad product enhancements and launches, leveraging that knowledge to drive effective strategies and ensure clients are early adopters of relevant opportunities.
- Experience with digital marketing, search engine marketing, programmatic media buying
- Experience in the development and execution of strategic media plans
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Amazon tools, including the Amazon Advertising suite of solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to analyze large data sets and identify trends to inform the business
- Ability to problem-solve and multitask
- Certification in Amazon Advertising is a plus
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 2 - 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience with Amazon Advertising or other retail media channels
- Proficiency in Excel at an intermediate level in order to efficiently manipulate large sets of data for analysis.
- Preferred experience: Downstream, Tableau, Skai, Jungle Scout/Cobalt, Criteo/Citrus Ads and Retailer ad console platforms
- Preferred language proficiency in Italian and/or German