Are you an innovative and progressive Senior HR Business Partner looking for a new challenge?
Handle People Experience team are excited to be partnering with an iconic creative organisation who are looking for a strategic HR Generalist to join them at an exciting point of their journey as they continue to push boundaries, and drive forward a number of exciting people initiatives. This is an exciting, highly creative organisation with a well-established People & Culture team well known for their forward thinking approach to people, culture and DEI
This Senior People Partner role (director level) is a highly commercial remit, with an exceptional level of autonomy and accountability. Partnering directly with C-Suite level, you will bring a strong mix of business partnering, problem solving and coaching skills. This will be a key role in developing a people strategy which reflects and supports the business aspirations.
- You'll bring a solid HR Generalist BP skill set and high level of relationship building skills, in particular working with creative leaders
- An innovator and change maker, you will be someone who challenges the status quo, driving forward new strategy and business change alongside day to day partnering work.
- In particular experience of DEI and well-being strategy is key as these will be a huge focus for the role
- The speed of change and innovation is exciting and rewarding to be a part of in this business. It can also be a very demanding environment and the pace pretty relentless. So, you'll definitely thrive in this type of culture!
- You'll have a holistic approach to HR, and be passionate about driving forward an amazing wider people experience
- Ideal candidates would bring experience from a mix of large, matrix business structures as well as smaller, creative environments.
Competitive salary offered, plus excellent benefits & flexible hybrid working environment (3 central London office/ 2 home)
If the above sparks an interest and you would like to hear more, please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.