We are currently recruiting for a new Business Development Manager, to join the Entertainment & Media group of our client, a leading Global law firm.
This position will provide strategic and tactical business development and marketing support to the group, which operates globally. Managing stakeholders and delivering collateral, data and advice across the firm’s global footprint will be an important part of this role.
The successful candidate will be a main point of contact for Entertainment & Media lawyers across the firm; working directly with industry leaders to drive the marketing & BD priorities.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the business needs and developing a strong understanding of the entertainment & media industry.
- Identifying new trends and potential opportunities for the firm.
- Creating, updating and maintaining business plans.
- Driving plans for key target clients and monitoring progress.
- Creating client-relationship reports.
- Advising partners on new pitch & proposal opportunities.
- Working closely with PR agencies to raise lawyer profiles.
- Assisting in the strategic planning on industry conferences.
- Monitoring ROI.
- Assisting with large-scale event planning.
Suitable applicants will be degree-qualified with circa 5+ years of law firm BD experience (either supporting a Corporate practice area or indeed, within Entertainment & Media). Excellent drafting, organisation, attention to detail and IT skills are also key for this role.
A genuine interest in entertainment and media, a collaborative approach, strong communicative skills and a collaborative nature are also necessary in order to be successful.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, plus hybrid working arrangements and a wonderful working culture.
Please do not delay in applying; CVs are being welcomed now, for immediate review.