This position sits within a small and friendly finance team of a leading independent TV production company that has a great reputation for the thought provoking programmes they produce.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the role requires someone with some relevant finance experience that is looking for the next step in your career.
This role will support the business with all aspects of accounts payable, expenses and payroll and will definitely keep someone busy!
You will need to demonstrate great communication and interpersonal skill as there will be a lot of interaction with others, both internally & externally.
The role is full time but may consider someone only looking for 4 day.
- Full maintenance and reconciliation of the purchase ledger including input/checking of all invoices, managing account information etc
- Ensure VAT is correctly accounted for
- Prepare weekly statement runs for both UK & International accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Process, reconcile and payment of employee credit card and expenses
- Manage the payroll administrative duties to include input of all monthly information for payment through to setting up of payments
- Process of new starters/leavers, issue all payslips, P45s, P46s, P60s, P11Ds
- Assist to improve all processes and procedures surrounding the AP & Payroll functions
- Prepare and post monthly journals.
To be a suitable candidate:
- Previous accounts payable experience is essential, exposure to payroll would be beneficial, ideally gained within a Media, TV or similar industry
- Good IT skills including Excel
- Solid communication skills (written & verbal)
- Quick learner, able to be adaptable and work in a fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task, good attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Self motivated, conscientious and takes ownership
- Great interpersonal skills, being able to adapt your approach with people and build good working relationships
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted regarding this position.