Senior Agile Product Owner Knutsford to £90k
Are you a tech savvy Product Owner with a broad range of skills and experience looking for an opportunity to progress your career in a senior, hands-on role?
You could be joining a Cyber Security technology company and enjoying a huge range of perks and benefits from continual learning and self-development opportunities (including "buy any book" policy) through to health and well-being, enhanced paternity packages, generous holiday allowance, inclusive social events and much more.
As a Senior Agile Product Owner you will be instrumental in overseeing the development and delivery of a specific cyber security product line. You'll be responsible for product development schedules and releases and will own the processes for your product.
This is a broad role where you'll also get involved with BA activities including requirements analysis, story scoping and elaboration; you'll be working within an Agile team environment, running Agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups, monthly retros.) and will manage the day-to-day activities of the development team.
You'll join colleagues in amazing offices in Cheshire five days a week with a wide range of facilities and an array of perks including:
- Free lunch daily catered for by the onsite chef,
- A range of afternoon treats and barista style coffee
- Onsite gym with trainer led classes including yoga, karate and sound bath, shower facilities
- and of course, all the latest kit to work with
- You have experience as a Product Owner within an Agile software product development environment
- You have experience with end-to-end product delivery - from requirements gathering and analysis through planning, development, acceptance testing and customer release
- You have experience of collaborating closely with software development teams, managing workloads and have a strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- You're collaborative and pragmatic, not afraid to push back when necessary
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary & benefits:
As a Senior Agile Product Owner you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits including:
- 8% pension contribution
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Enhanced paternity packages
- Private Medical care for you and your family including same day GP appointments and prescriptions
- Flexible working hours
- Charitable donations matching scheme and much more
Apply now to find out more about this Senior Agile Product Owner opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.