Morgan Law have partnered with a Health Charity who currently have an opportunity to join their Digital Team as a Product Owner.
As a Product Owner you will contribute to the charities purpose to build a healthier nation through ownership of there digital products. You will be required to create a product vision, product roadmap/backlog, size benefits and prioritise initiatives. The Digital Product Owner is also responsible for building strong relationships with internal customers and engaging external customers in the evolution of their product. .
The opportunityThe Product Owner has overall accountability for the quality of a Digital Product or a collection of customer journeys within a digital product. As our Product Owner, you will.
- Establish a vision for the digital product and collaboratively develop a backlog for it
- Complete regular review sessions with the team and prioritise the product backlog (backlog refinement).
- Maintain three sprints worth of work that is "ready for delivery" at the top of the backlog at all times.
- Working with the Customer Experience Manager ensure clear customer journeys are defined for digital journeys.
- Regularly review the Digital insights available through analytics tools i.e., Google analytics, online surveys, session replays.
- Remove customer pain points to deliver NPS/customer effort improvements.
- Maintain a strong view of digital experiences offering by competitors in the UK and the worldwide healthcare and wellbeing market.
- Engage stakeholders in sprint demos so there is a regular stream of feedback and products are adapted based on the most up to date needs from the organisation.
The personTo succeed as a Digital Product Owner, you will need:
- Certified Digital Product Owner
- Demonstrable knowledge, skills and experience in the field of Digital product ownership.
- Stakeholder management, communication, influencing and negotiation skills gained in a complex organisation.
- Strong analytical and conceptual reasoning skills, able to communicate well in writing and verbally at all levels.
- Commercially savvy with the ability to plan, design and build a digital product roadmap that delivers significant ROI.
- Strong, credible impact, with a demonstrated capability to resolve conflict; build, maintain and utilise relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve optimum business goals.
- Experience in Primary healthcare will be favourable.
?Key information about the role
Salary - Competitive
Location - Homebased / London
If you want to work for a fantastic charity and make a huge impact - this is a role you need to apply for.
Contact Adam Britton on to request further details.