TECHNICAL PRODUCT OWNER
This company is a leading retailer that has a big appetite for data. They have a huge customer base and an industry-leading rewards scheme, enabling them to gather millions of rows of customer data. They are a forward-thinking company making data-driven decisions. They also have a great culture, and a fun, passionate organisation.
As a Technical Product Owner, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand technical concepts, working closely with the data engineering and data science teams.
- Gather requirements for measurements for data exploration and documentation - assisting in the ideation and development of new data products.
- Describe activity around the customer life cycle - predict lifetime value and personalise outputs
- Influence data strategy - data, tools, products, and capabilities.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Technical Product Owner will have:
- Experience working in a commercial environment with your focus on data products
- Ideally working on data products which have been focused on the loyalty, rewards space
- Excellent communicator, able to lead squads
- Understanding/ knowledge of SQL and Azure
- Experience working in sprints and agile working methods.
- A salary of £55,000-£65,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.