Senior Product Owner - Up To £64,000 - Hybrid (Up to one day in Cardiff a week)
The OpportunityYolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with an essentially valuable not-for-profit organisation to recruit a Senior Product Owner who will be sitting within the SAP Team, but working with stakeholders from across the Business.
This role is ideal for anyone who has around 5 years of experience in product ownership, and experience working in a utilities company.
What the Senior Product Owner will be doingYou will be working with solution specialists and other key stakeholders to generate and maintain product roadmaps - looking at the where the business is going and how to align SAP to the business outcomes.
- Manage new SAP implementations and rollouts
- Maintain awareness of Business Goals and ensure SAP roadmaps align with business goals
- Manage user access and permissions
- Maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across the business
What you will bring to the teamYou will be an excellent communicator with experience working as a Product Owner as well as experience of working in a utilities company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good stakeholder management skills, both internal and external
- Around 5 years experience as a Product Owner
- Experience with product development activities in an Agile environment.
Here's What You'll Get in ReturnThe successful Senior Product Owner will be rewarded with;
- Salary of up to £64,000
- Up to 10% annual bonus (on average around 6-7%)
- Salary increases in line with inflation
- Fantastic internal progression opportunities
- Fully funded training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Think this one's for youIf you think this Senior Product Owner opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.