Reed Talent Solutions are proud to be working with a large scale public sector organisation who are looking for a Senior Product Owner. This is a 2 year contract and inside IR35. This is between £580-£650 per day for 2 years.
You will be working on a range of payments inside high transactional environments so this is really essential.
- Effective communication with non-technical stakeholders about complex technical concepts to effectively define and prioritise the features, refine the scope, and collect the story requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to balance competing tasks and demands effectively, such as ensuring that all assigned development teams are able to build consistently and with a constant flow of requirements.
- An excellent stakeholder manager with an engaging and nurturing ability in being available to multiple teams and stakeholders in order to answer questions and provide prioritisation of demands, ensuring that responses are given efficiently so as not to hold up delivery or development progress.
- Strong experience of backlog development and gathering feedback on the product in an agile environment, including gathering requirements from stakeholders and developing these into effective user stories.
- An excellent risk manager, capable of quickly identifying product-related risks, determining any suitable mitigations and agreeing these with dependent product areas, determining the impact to delivery and timelines of the risk and any mitigations proposed, and managing these decisions successful and escalating rapidly as required.
- Capable at continually assessing and improving product processes within their teams, product areas, and on the wider programme to enhance the efficiency and quality of product development, agile practise and product strategy.
- Excellent organisational skills, to ensure that features and stories are prepared and streamed to the teams to optimise the delivery flow
- Senior Product Owner experience of at least 3 years on projects of a similar size, scale and nature to RUC
- Practised at managing their personal development as a Product Owner and keeping up to date with industry trends, agile methodology and improvement opportunities
- Previous experience of mentoring and supporting other Product Owners and team members, enabling effective product knowledge transfer and onboarding of new team members
- Technical experience as a Product Owner:
- o Experience of implementing systems using Azure technologies (including but not limited to: - Functions, Storage, Service Bus etc);
- PCI compliant payment solutions
- Experience of implementing systems with Microsoft Dynamics 365 core functions (including but not limited to: - case management, workflow, correspondence, RBAC etc) and strategies for integrating bespoke data sources into Microsoft Dynamics CRM (read and write)
- o Experience of implementing customer-facing websites Azure and React and/or native app development
- o Experience in complex back-office systems