Are you a Service Owner looking for a new, exciting role within Governance and Security?We have phenomenal training opportunities and additional benefits such as our 3% flex cash fund.The Audit and Bids Support Service Owner will work under the direction of the Head of Information Security Governance. You will be accountable for the delivery and success of the end-to-end Audit and Bid Support service, which is provided across the Government, Police, and CITB businesses and via multiple third-party providers.
You will lead and report on service performance, recommend strategy, and act as the main point of contact and control for third party security service providers. This is not an auditor role, rather an opportunity to support the teams being audited.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting internal and external information security-related audits, both onsite and remotely
- Working with colleagues across the organisation to collate responses to information security-related requests for tender, bids, and project proposals
- Coordinating the provision of evidence to audits and providing responses to customer security questionnaires/enquiries
- Crafting and keeping an up-to-date Knowledge Base for use in responses to security-related bid requests and customer enquiries
- Collaborating with the ISMS Manager to feed-back findings relating to the ISMS and ensure that non-conformities and opportunities for improvement are brought together
- Crafting and maintaining a register/tracker of bid support activities requiring Information Security support
What you will bring:
- Service Management framework knowledge, utilising and championing agreed delivery methods and tools, including latest industry standard methodology, such as ITIL or ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Able to produce relevant reports using standardized formats and to agreed timeframes, as well as strong collaborator management experience
- Technical capability and knowledge across the spectrum of security solutions and operations
- Knowledge of solutions within IT security, and their integration and operation into business systems and processes
- CompTIA Security+ or Associate of ISACA or (ISC)2
- ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor
It would be great if you had:
- CISSP / CISM
- ITILv4 Foundation or above
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
We can help you work towards gaining some of the above qualifications if missing from your profile.
Employment Type: Full-time, PermanentLocation: AnywhereSecurity Clearance Level: SCInternal Recruiter: StinaSalary: £51,000 - £71,000Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the choice to buy additional days, life assurance, 6% pension, and 3% flex cash fundLoved reading about this job and want to know more about us?
SSCL is an authority in critical business support services for the largest Government departments, Defence, Police and CITB. We provide digital solutions and Innovation and Advisory services to improve end to end employee services including HR & Payroll, Finance, Procurement, Pensions Administration and Resourcing Services - improving the customer experience, enabling more thoughtful public services.
We employ more than 3,000 people who, with their in-depth client knowledge and our collaborative approach, sit at the heart of our business strategy. SSCL operates at size and scale across the UK Public Sector and has already delivered savings c£400 million - providing more funds for front line public services!