Are you a natural at building rapport? Have a talent for resolving issues? Looking to showcase your service-driven, customer focused skills within a fantastic team as part of your new challenge? We are thrilled to be seeking a brand new Owner Experience Executive to join our Owner Relations department at our Dartmouth offices.?? Paying a salary circa £21,000 per annum working 5 days a week working Monday-Sat 9am-5.30pm (Thursday off)?? Plus access to our annual STIP scheme up to 10% of your salary�?? 33 days annual leave including bank holidays �? Plus an additional day off for your Birthday ?? Plus an additional two volunteering days per year �? An enhanced maternity and paternity policy ?? Personal development and opportunities to be recognised �? Study support for additional qualifications, courses and accreditations ?? Numerous dedicated wellbeing initiatives and access to 24/7 mental health supportYou will be working closely with housekeeping and maintenance teams (in brands where we have property services) to ensure that communication is efficient, and we deliver a world class experience for our holidaymakers and owners, as well as being part of an emergency on-call rota, out of hours is a 7 days per week cover to ensure we deliver a round-the-clock service for our holidaymakers.Your Responsibilities
* Responding to a holidaymaker and owner issues through multiple communication channels within agreed service level targets
* Primary and direct contact for owners of local brand and support to other brands as required
* Ensuring issues are brought to a resolution that satisfies both our holidaymakers and our owners.
* Maintaining thorough and detailed written records of all issues, whether that be on the booking profile or the owner profile.
* Proactively monitoring and working with owners to improve property performance.
* Escalating any urgent/ high-priority issues where appropriate to senior leadership.
* Providing support to owners to help them ensure that their property is compliant with health and safety regulation.
* Owner retention through creating advocacy and maintaining effective communication
* Working collaboratively with colleagues in Property Services, Quality and Revenue management to identify resolution to owner queries or complaints.
* Responding to guest feedback and working with owners to ensure our NPS continues to grow.
* Covering Out of Hours emergency phone on a Rota basis, as such requires travel, so own car and driver is essential.
Any other duties are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your line managerSkills and Qualifications
We are looking for those who can share in our company goals, values and ethos, who can grow alongside us and whose skills can aid our ongoing success! By Being One Team, Owning it, Communicating Honestly and showcasing a devotion to Learning, Growing and Innovating, we remain true to our original ethos and ensure we stay true to our Customers, Owners and Colleagues alike. First and foremost we are interested in those who have the potential to hold these values, as for this position, we ask you to have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail.- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team.- Strong negotiation skills.- Computer literate, specifically in MS office.- Able to work under own initiative. - Able to work to tight deadlines.This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to apply themselves within their next exciting challenge. If this sounds like you? you love what we are about? or keen to to leap into your latest career challenge, we want to hear from you!