What to expect of your role:
You will be part of our growing marketing team, which currently consists of approximately 30 people, including our affiliate team, our SEO team, and our technical team.
There are many different tasks and challenges to get excited about! You can be creative with your work, as we are always open to new ideas in finding and testing new sources. The main focus of future employees will be the Portuguese market and bringing and testing new traffic sources there.
We are not just looking for a team member who will work with basic partners (create links, update promotions, and keep track of them), we are looking for someone who would be interested in constantly testing new products in affiliate marketing.
We are constantly generating new traffic, not only bringing new customers to our sites but also helping to identify the strengths and weaknesses of products with the help of these customers. This allows our product team to improve these products.
You will be expected to:
- Search and testing of new traffic sources;
- Conclusion of direct transactions with websites, video bloggers, and other advertising networks under the best conditions;
- Purchase, launch, and maintenance of advertising campaigns;
- Daily communication with traffic sources, their retention, development, and scaling;
- Tracking, analytics, and optimization of advertising campaigns;
- Reporting and the fulfilment of the set KPI.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in the position of Traffic manager for more than a year;
- Understanding of the main metrics of online marketing (CPA, CPL, CPM, CPC);
- Ability to work with affiliate systems;
- Experience in searching and working with affiliates in the markets of Europe;
- High level of communication skills;
- Good analytical abilities and skills to work with large volumes of data;
- High level of Portuguese and English languages.
About our corporate culture:
As an international team, we are motivated by the freedom to do our best work. Our employees are autonomous and responsible for their projects, taking the initiative when necessary, not giving up on their opinions, and speaking freely. We invest in the potential of each person, hence believe that our abilities contribute to achieving ambitious company goals!
Reasons to join us:
- Our positive workplace atmosphere creates a culture of collaboration and support, making it a place you’ll love working in;
- We offer competitive compensation and regular career development reviews to motivate you to reach your full potential and love the work you do;
- With flexible working hours and remote options, you’ll love the freedom to work on your own terms;
- We offer a generous vacation and sick leave policy, allowing you to take time off and enjoy a work-life balance;
- You’ll love working here because we provide financial assistance for professional development, helping you stay ahead of the curve and love your career path;
- Our Educational Allowances give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience, not only in your work but also in other areas;
- You’ll love the monthly allowance for personal activities, giving you the opportunity to pursue your interests and hobbies outside of work;
- At our company, we prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer comprehensive health insurance plans;
- Our referral program rewards you for bringing top talent to the company, making it a place you enjoy sharing with others;
- With engaging team-building activities and corporate parties, you’ll love being part of our community and team spirit.
Ready to join us? Apply for this position!What’s next?Our recruiters will review your CV and reach out to you if you are suitable for the role.
What your process will look like:
- HR Interview with the Recruiter;
- Final interview with the team;
- Final decision.
Our recruitment team is very willing to help out, so contact us with any questions you may have!