Looking for a client-side opportunity that provides social purpose and plans for a better future? Apply to join this organisation's research and insight team today!
Senior Research Manager - Charity Sector
£45,000 - £55,000
This company is able to push society towards a fair future for all by providing essential connections between donors, charities, and communities. Due to their diverse range of audiences, research and insight outcomes are absolutely central to understanding those and allowing them to do better now, creating effective plans for the future.
This is a great opportunity for a Research Manager to join a growing in-house team, providing customer and audience insights, trends and helping clients gain a better understanding of their employees.
If you have a good qualitative background and experience with customer insights, user experience, and some quant understanding, apply now!
- As a Senior Research Manager you will work with stakeholders to define and plan each piece of research
- Manage the appointed team and external suppliers to ensure the project is running smoothly
- Lead on the analysis, delivering insights highlighting the real impact and meaning
- Embed results and push insights into action
- Manage direct reports
Skills & Experience
- Ability to manage and run mixed method or qualitative projects, specifically focusing on customer insights and UX
- Strong interviewing and moderating skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to delegate tasks and resource teams across projects
Interested in this Senior Research Manager role? Apply now and let's have a chat!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer