Exciting opportunity for a Research & Insights Manager!
Location: Harrow, Flexible working
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Are you passionate about staying ahead of the curve when it comes to market insights? Do you thrive on shaping strategic decisions and driving brand consideration? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
I am on the lookout for a Research & Insights Manager to play a pivotal role in ensuring that the business remains at the forefront of industry trends and shopper behaviour. This role is crucial in influencing our national and regional strategies and planning, and aim to become the preferred store for shoppers.
- Utilise market insight tools, ad hoc and continuous research to keep the company informed about the macro environment, grocery shopping sector , and shopper behaviour.
- Translate key insights into actionable recommendations for strategic planning, putting shoppers and their missions at the forefront of decision-making.
- Provide recommendations to drive the brand consideration, national promotions, and brand activities.
- Act as a key insights partner for central office and regional teams.
- Analyse complex data and transform it into clear insights with business-led recommendations.
- Handle and manipulate quantitative data with exceptional attention to detail.
- Conduct quantitative studies and brand trackers, demonstrating strong research skills from questionnaire and sample design to reporting.
- Deliver presentations to the senior leadership team.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to provide business-driven insights and strategic thinking.
- Proficiency in handling quantitative data with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong research skills, including questionnaire and sample design, as well as experience in quantitative studies and brand trackers.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Substantial experience in Customer Insight, Analytics, and Research.
- Retail/FMCG environment experience is essential.
- Successful stakeholder management with the ability to influence.
- Experience using Kantar, Nielsen or IRI.
- Knowledge of managing loyalty data streams is advantageous.
- 10% Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Gym Membership
- Training & Development
- Various discounts
- plus many more....
If you are ready to shape the company's thinking, influence strategies, and be a driving force in company growth, then I invite you to apply for this role!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity - apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.