One of the UK's most beloved multi-media brands is excited to hear from individuals who are looking for the next stage in their career with the opportunity for rapid progression. Could it be you?
Senior Research Executive£32000 - £38000
One of Britain's longest running multi-media businesses is now using its unparalleled knowledge of brand experience amongst kids and teens to inspire innovation for clients such as ITV, eOne, FA and Arsenal FC.
This legendary brand are now harnessing deep understandings of cultural tastes and consumer patterns to inform strategic business decisions through bespoke insight studies. Commended for their ability to utilise data by using unique, proprietary tools and solutions to offer untold global narratives of kids, teens and their families.
The brains behind one of the UK's most recognisable brands (with a 95% recognition rate amongst adult audiences), are looking for a Senior Research Executive to carry out qualitative based work that demonstrates their passion for offering empathetic and insightful connections.
- Entitled to 26 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- Health Cash plan
- Onsite staff gym
- Fantastic pension schemes
- Additional staff discounts & benefits!
- As Senior Research Executive you will aid in the coordination of multiple research projects, preparing proposals, collating costs and liaising with recruitment partners
- Prepare briefs, reviewing screeners and drafting discussion guides
- Manage ad hoc research processes from initiation to completion
- Draft insightful and though provoking presentations
- Moderate fieldwork with kids, teens, parents and other relevant audiences
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An excellent ability to interpret qualitative results with an interest in developing proficiencies with basic quantitative methodologies
- A keen interest in youth culture and a curiosity for exploring cross-generational consumer patterns
- You will possess strong analytical abilities and an ability to creatively solve problems
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail needed
Interested in this Senior Research Executive role? Apply now and let's have a chat!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer