Associate DirectorLondon (Hybrid)Up to £60,000
Harnham is working with a well-established Research Agency on an Associate Director role. This agency is prominent in 90 countries and they're continuing to grow.
You will help clients answer questions how consumers perceive their brand compared to competitors; how they can uncover new opportunities within their market, and how can their acquisition marketing drive more growth.
- Focus on client management, team management and project delivery
- Lead a team of Research Managers who will be responsible for the delivery of all your research projects from design through to delivery of results
- Build and maintain a supportive team of capable and ambitious researchers
- Deliver smart proposals and sharp, action orientated insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies
- Help clients tackle their business questions around a range of areas
- Help clients with projects including ad concept testing, packaging testing to ad pre-testing, brand tracking, as well as campaign evaluations and cross media evaluations
You will ideally have:
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands and product innovation, digital media and making an impact on people
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients
- Direct client management experience/presenting presentations back to clients
- Experience with managing or coaching a small team on project deliverables
- Experience with brand health
You will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Hybrid working
- And more!
How to apply:
Please apply by submitting your CV to Emma Johnson at Harnham.