Polar Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a very well established and highly successful Corporate Finance client for a Research Associate to join the Sales & Marketing team.
Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director, the Research Associate will focus on researching identified potential new customer businesses and, with an emphasis on market insights, content production and account management, creating a tailored approach to engage with these potential clients.
This is an exciting new position which, as a highly valued member of a close knit and supportive team, will have significant accountability in supporting business development and marketing activities within the business.
Research Associate responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of target industry sectors / marketplaces
- Researching / identifying potential new clients and creating tailored messaging to engage with them.
- Attending and supporting business development meetings / pitches
- Develop excellent ongoing relationships prospective clients and identify potential leads
- Update relevant data on the in-house CRM system
Research Associate skills & Experience
- Previous research background.
- Account management / business development experience
- Commercial and financial awareness, including a (basic) understanding of company/management accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting insights, and findings to stakeholders.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong IT literacy, including using databases and data.
- Self-starter, positive, good team player.
The Research Associate will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities within a friendly and highly supportive small team environment with a respected specialist within its field. In addition, flexible working on a hybrid basis is also available