- Manage projects for the development and manufacture of new formulations for adhesives, primers, sealants, and coatings.
- Develop an understanding of the application of products within the construction industry and test and evaluate their performance to meet national and international standards.
- Provide technical solutions to challenging problems.
- Work directly with the sales team and customers to provide ideal solutions for all parties.
- Work with production departments to implement new formulations into manufacturing processes.
- Chemical-based degree or equivalent - strongly preferred
- Proven industry experience in developing and formulating adhesives - essential
- Experience in project management and product formulation, preferably in adhesives or coatings
- Knowledge and understanding of formulating polyurethane based systems would be an advantage