UP TO £36,000
LONDON BASED/ REMOTE WORKING
I'm working with a global market research agency specializing in healthcare and MedTech. They're looking to bolster their analytics function with a Data Analyst who will be working with a mixture of clients across the healthcare space. The team is rapidly growing and is a great opportunity to develop your analytical skills!
The Research Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Work across projects for medtech and pharmaceutical clients
- Be involved in a mixture of analysis from statistical to conjoint
- Work with internal stakeholders across projects
- Analyse data from a several sources to help support the wider business and client projects.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal Research Analyst will have:
- Experience in market research i
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of Q research is a necessity
- Experience with SPSS and Excel
- A salary up to £36k
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jack Gould via the apply link on this page.