- Go-To-Market Specialist
- £50,000 - £58,000pa depending on level of experience
- 12 month contract covering maternity
- Fully remote based role with a team meet up once a month in London
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Go-To- Market Specialist for this fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest names in Technology globally.
This is a maternity cover temporary contract for 12 months. Working full-time 40 hours per week. The role is fully remote and the team meet up once a month in London or Reading.
As the Go-To-Market Specialist you will work within the Sales Enablement & Operations (SE&O) team who play an essential role in translating the Commercial Strategy to a local execution plan and driving operational excellence to achieve the greatest results possible. The team drives cross-Region, cross-Area and cross-Subsidiary insight and execution excellence, bringing strategy and priorities to life by accelerating the pace of transformation and enabling the company to deliver business impact at scale.
Areas of the role include:
Drive Business Performance
- Partners with teams to drive GTM for aligned cloud products, identifying growth opportunities in the market and builds clear execution plans.
- Align, influence and coach field teams, sales operations, marketing plans, business rhythms and change management to convert strategic priorities into local execution.
- Partners across core teams to bring the voice of field and co-design strategy and programs.
Leads Sales Enablement
- Lands and champions the cloud product, activating connected sales and marketing execution in every segment to maximize performance and share.
- Lead and collaborate with the Partner organization for local partner-led marketing strategies and demand generation that support solution play performance.
- Champions the company strategy and Solution Areas and builds industry presence.
Champions Product Advocacy
- Advocates as the voice of the Customer, Partners and Field to provide thought leadership on competitive landscape, solution area gaps, sales trends, etc. to drive improvements on the GTM plan.
- Grows organization capability to drive true insights, learnings and blockers for leaders, managers, and sellers?.
- Drives standardized rhythms and tools that drive increased customer and partner facing time for sellers?.
- Activates leaders and managers on investments and resource optimization, leveraging data and analysis?.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience as a Go-To-Market Specialist or Field Product Marketing is essential
- You will come from a large global Technology company and have knowledge of Cloud Products
- Have excellent stakeholder management experience - ideally within corporate accounts and SMEs
- Excellent reporting skills