Head of London Market sought for a boutique UK consultancy. Our client are looking for a qualified Non-Life Actuary with around 10 years of Non-Life insurance to lead their London Market function across Capital, Reserving and Pricing as a Head of London Market.
Due to the sustained growth of our client, they are looking for a Head of London Market to take on some of the responsibilities of the Head of Non-Life and be the main point of contact for London Market related enquiries.
Responsibilities of the Head of London Market:
- Manage the team responsible for all Lloyds/London Market deliverables, across Reserving, Capital, Risk and Pricing.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with London Market clients.
- Identify risks and opportunities to the business and be proactive in both maintaining and further developing profitability.
Key Experience of the Head of London Market:
- IFoA (or equivalent) Qualified Actuary.
- Around 10 years of Non-Life experience, preferably in Lloyds/London Market
- 3+ years of experience in an Actuarial leadership role within Non-Life.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Head of London Market as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Head of London Market at a renowned UK consultancy, then please apply with your CV below or contact Gabe O'Neill on or .
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.