Do you have a strong background in client management and research? Join one of the world leaders in entertainment analytics and provide consulting services to global blue-chip clients!
Head of Research
£80,000 - £100,000
A market intelligence and consulting firm is looking for a Head of Research to join them in delivering client services through forecasts, audience insights, and global trend analysis, providing an overall view of worldwide markets. With a varied client base, you can expect to work with a range of well-known TV Networks, streaming platforms, banks, and technology companies globally.
As the Head of Research, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, acting as a consultant at all stages of the project, delivering impactful data reports on audience segmentation, emerging trends and technologies, as well consumer surveys on consumption across different platforms and devices.
- As the Head of Research, you will act as the main project lead, managing deadlines and budgets, providing analytics and consulting services across the entertainment industry
- Mentoring and developing junior team members
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, through excellent project delivery
Skills & Experience
- Established background in project management, research, and strategy delivery with the ability to consult clients at all stages
- Previous experience managing and mentoring a team
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to set and manage budgets
Interested in this Head of Research role? Apply now and let's have a chat!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer