We are recruiting on behalf of one of our large public sector clients in Manchester.
The main of the role is to provide high quality professional, efficient and effective administrative support to the site. Be a proactive member of the Project Delivery and Administration Team, supporting with general tasks and administrative duties and providing a professional and efficient interface with internal and external colleagues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide administrative support across the teams, including:
* providing administrative support for various technology/digital teams
* providing support to colleagues within the business in the organisation of events, such as conferences, workshops, training and awareness sessions as required.
* providing high-level administrative support to the Team Leads and staff as required, including:
? Booking travel, accommodation and transport.
? Room bookings.
? Accurate production of documents, including e-mails, general correspondence, memos and papers/ presentations as required.
? Taking minutes of meetings.
? Arranging social events for the business, sourcing venues, negotiating prices, arranging invites, catering etc.
* Maintain the website ensuring it is regularly updated and take responsibility for Social Media accounts.
* Provide end to end management of internal and external meetings (e.g., booking rooms, producing documents, greeting attendees, arranging refreshments, ensuring AV is set-up) for Team Leads, ensuring visits run smoothly.
* Arrange and support formal and informal visits to the site (visiting academics, esteemed guests, interviewees etc) and act as a point of contact for visitors.
* Take initiative on requests and inquiries of administrative nature.
* Attend internal and external meetings and training programmes relevant to the performance and execution of the duties and responsibilities of the post.
* Ensure compliance with Institute policies, procedures and regulations and assist in the implementation of management decisions.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.