Job Title: Market Intelligence Analyst
Contract: 12-month contract
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours), Monday to Friday
Location: Nr Solihull, Hybrid working 3 days in the office/2 days from home
Salary: £42,000 - £52,000 per annum
Benefits: 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, bonus, contributory pension, free parking, flexible buy in benefits.
Our client based near Solihull is looking to recruit a Market Intelligence Analyst. This is a 12-month FTC (for the right candidate this may be extended into a permanent position). The successful candidate will be a highly professional individual with previous experience within financial services and analytics. Key areas of this role include collaborating with various teams and reporting on key metrics including financial program performance and analysis of results.
- Obtain, evaluate and compile information of direct competitors, mainly related to go to market offers, pricing, new business volume, financial conditions and structure with the objective to evaluate the organisations' competitiveness in the specific market and its segments.
- Obtain, evaluate, compile and abstracts intelligence items from public sources, (including: trade journals, newspapers, web sites, and newswires) to obtain general marketing and financial information.
- May make recommendations to the various managers on standard rate adjustments by country as market conditions vary, according to competitive analysis of the market.
- Supports the financial promotions process and manage the Workfront process with Corporate Marketing and Brand.
- Supports the implementation of marketing programs for the region and adjusts programs locally for the regulations and business needs.
- Implements and administers structure for the deployment of merchandising programs. Creates the infrastructure and support for the merchandising programs implementation and execution according to a general policy for the region.
- Develops, maintains, audits, and monitors the effectiveness of merchandising programs.
- May coordinate and compile sales reporting from the global line units. Including monthly sales management sales reports, gain/loss and channel analysis, and FX currency translation.
- May facilitate Global initiatives and their local focus items including Customer Experience.
- May lead and manage various marketing program initiatives, including solution offerings, promotions and campaigns.
- May provide analysis on sales activity to support development of Remarketing Sales strategy.
- Assists in merchandising promotions and training. May coordinate and implement promotional events.
- Develops, maintains, and prepares the subsidiary office marketing and statistical reports.
- Designs, develops and produces various scheduled and on-demand reports. Many of these reports can be used as produced; however, others require further data review, summarisation and manipulation.
- Provides technical and analytical assistance to on-going development and maintenance of the marketing database.
- Assists in the creation and development of external communications, including advertising, marketing literature, tradeshows and the Internet.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to perform math computation and financial concept skills.
- Thorough knowledge of and the ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare marketing reports and marketing related statistical reports.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to perform report-writing techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of the organisation's products, their applications, and their markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
- Thorough knowledge of and the demonstrated ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
- Thorough knowledge of and the demonstrated ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
- Strong analytical background and data analysis skills and the ability to prepare presentations and draw conclusions from data analysis.
- Ability to maintain current finance plans to ensure their appropriateness and competitiveness.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to prepare and maintain computer based spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of Windows based software and applications.
- University degree and experience in marketing, sales, customer services, collections, credit and/or financial statement analysis is recommended.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience required to fulfil this role, please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.