Market Development Executive
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 plus excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, competitive pension scheme, annual bonus and many more!
As a Market Development Executive, you are confident and resilient with strong influencing skills. The primary responsibility is to provide a proactive customer lead generation, qualification and follow up service to the business to assist in the achievement of annual business plans for both the Sales and Services divisions of Scania Great Britain.
- Working within our Contact Centre, identify opportunities to increase sales of vehicles and services via a structured prospecting approach, using value selling and our customer relationship management process.
- Make call to target companies to identify relevant decision-makers to be contacted and confirm their details.
- Ability to steer conversations to clearly identify customers' needs and update the customer database accordingly.
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming sales enquiries from live campaigns or online enquiry sources.
- Work with the Marketing Business Partners, Sales and Service Sales teams to understand regional business requirements and support regionally focused campaign activity.
- Support Regional New Sales and Aftersales teams with the achievement of targets with respect to customer contacts, market share and business aspirations, ongoing promotional activities and campaigns.
- Contribute to the analysis and development of new marketing collateral and campaigns, providing feedback on requirements
MEET THE MANAGER!
Louise is the Head of Business Development and is looking for someone to join the team who is enthusiastic, with excellent telephone manner as at least 50% of your time will be spent being the single point of contact for live campaigns. To be a successful Market Development Executive you need to have a proactive approach and really enjoy speaking to people.
Quote from the manager "My leadership style is centred around teamwork and work-life balance, fostering an environment where high performance is achieved collaboratively. One aspect that stands out and brings immense satisfaction to me is the incredible people I have the privilege of working with. After 4.5 years I am still really excited about coming to work".
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development, and you can expect to receive comprehensive training and career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, RESPONSIBILITY and TEAM SPIRIT in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.