This job is archived
Product Manager, St Albans -
The Company –Product Manager
Our client, a really successful B2B manufacturing business are seeking a driven Product Manager to join their growing marketing team, based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
The business sells products to some of the world’s largest and most established organisations, and as such, they’re really well thought of, and certainly up there with the industry leaders in their space.
The Role –Product Manager
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of product strategies and tasks related to products, packaging, market audits, maintaining trackers etc
- Assist in selling new product developments to the customer
- Support the wider team for the full launch process internally and selling new product developments to the customer
- Offer support on marketing activities implementation for all customers
You –Product Manager
- Ideally 2 years in FMCG industry, retail, or a design agency
- A hands-on individual with the ability to understand the customer and their needs
- A driver’s license is essential for this one
- Ideally a degree in marketing or similar, though this is not essential
Due to the location, it is commutable from Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City and Borehamwood to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.