Product Data Manager – Marketing, Bushey –
Are you an excel whiz who loves keeping track of data? If so… read on!
Established over 40 years ago, our client is now the most widely recognised within their sector. They are seeking a data-driven individual to join the marketing team in this brand-new role. Acting as a bridge between their international HQ, EU factories, technical teams, marketing, and sales team you will be the go-to person in the UK for data and product information.
The role – Product Data Manager – Marketing
- Work closely with the European HQ to ensure all product information is correct and consistent.
- Competitor and market research and reporting.
- Work closely with the technical sales team to get a better understanding of all products
- Manage and maintain product details such as volumetrics for all brands
- Provide training to internal and sales staff on new products
- Work alongside the marketing team to ensure product best route to market.
- Assist with ensuring the brochure, website and other product information is correct.
- Provide NPI forms or product portal information as requested by customers.
Fast paced and technical, this is an awesome chance for an experienced Product data manager to join a great company. Get involved and apply!!
This is a fully office based position, the role is very commutable from Watford, London, Bushey, Rickmansworth, Borehamwood, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Barnet, and most areas of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online at http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.