Our client, a really successful B2B manufacturing business are seeking a Content Marketer to join their team, based in Royston. The business is well thought of, and certainly up there with the industry leaders in their space!
The Role - Content Marketer
Day to day, you could be…
- Bringing the content strategy to life through multi-channel marketing, data gathering and content development.
- Managing the content marketing calendar to ensure relevant content is being promoted to the target audience.
- Managing the PR agency and support them in content generation, delivery, and monthly reporting.
- Tracking ROI for content marketing activity.
To be successful, you need to have…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a marketing role/environment.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot etc). – Salesforce would be ideal as that’s what they currently use.
- Strong content developing skills as well as copywriting and proofreading.
- Experience with managing content calendars and generating ideas.
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire (Hybrid WFH 3 days)
Due to the location of this role, this is easily commutable from the likes of Melbourn, Cambridge, Duxford, Biggleswade, Stevenage, and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.