The Company - Marketing Manager
We’ve partnered exclusively with a B2B organisation in Maldon, Essex, that designs, manufactures, and supplies smart storage solutions and office furniture to a variety of sectors. They’re seeking a Marketing Manager to join and manage a team of 2, focusing on lead generation, CRM and a range of activities to increase both sales and brand awareness.
This position is hybrid, based 3 days in the office in Maldon, and working 2 remotely per week.
The Role - Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, and working closely with the Sales Director, responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy across the full mix, with a lean towards lead generation and CRM.
- Conducting multi-channel campaigns, analysing performance data and making suggestions for improvements.
- Monitoring and updating the Zoho CRM, developing customer touch-point communications.
- Line manage a team of 2 Marketing Assistants.
Requirements - Marketing Manager
- A minimum of 4 years of marketing experience, ideally currently at management level.
- Proficient in using CRM systems, ideally Zoho.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ideally a degree or relevant qualification in marketing, though this is not essential.
- Ideally have experience from a B2B sector, but all commercial sectors will be considered.
This position is hybrid, based 3 days in the office in Maldon, and working 2 remotely per week. Suitable commuting locations include Colchester, Chelmsford, Maldon, Witham, Braintree, Rayleigh, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Halstead, Harlow and Bishops Stortford.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.