The Company – Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with skills across Digital and offline marketing?
Do you have a passion for all things automotive?
Do you have experience in a B2C and B2B environment with tangible products?
If you answered YES to the above, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!!
We are recruiting for a highly respected British manufacturer with over 10 years of success’ in their field. They bring world class technology to its customer. They combine competition beating performance with automotive quality standards, and they are now recognised as leaders in their field.
The Role – Global Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Sales and marketing director, and managing a small marketing team
- Delivering the digital marketing strategy
- Increasing brand presence to drive sales
- Planning, execution and tracking of projects across B2C & B2B digital channels (websites, email marketing, social media, SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing)
- Liaise with internal teams and external agencies
- Identify opportunities for Trade events and printed literature
The Requirements – Global Marketing Manager
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- Experience within a similar Marketing Manager position
- Self-starter – comfortable as part of a team and working independently
- Line management / mentoring experience is advantageous
If you are generalist marketer with experience delivering digital and offline marketing strategy across all market sectors and regions, looking to take the next step to marketing manager then this is the opportunity for you!
Due to the location of their Harlow based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Essex including, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Enfield, Barnet, Chelmsford, Bishop’s Stortford and Royston.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.